Monday, September 8, 2008

Scope Planning (Supposed to Post Earlier)

Assignment 3 Title : Save Our Future
Project Start Date : August 1, 2008
Projected Finish Date : September 9, 2008.
Project Manager :
HP : private
Email : paranoid_emperor@hotmail.com


Project Objectives :

The main
objective is to raise the awareness of air pollution in our world. The world is or earth is suffocating because of this air pollution that made the world an ugly place. Therefore, its our job to nurture the earth and prevent the earth from dying! We shall stop this pollution once and for all



Approach:

* My topic is Air Pollution and for my assignment 3 my title is Clear Mind, Clear Skies. So planning to draw a factory with chimneys that excrete out the smoke.

* I will either trace back my old factory, or maybe make a new one by using the pentool.

* I will also use the paper texture to enhance or make my poster more beautiful..

* I use type tool to create my title and i will arrange it by using the typography technique.

* I will also us effect tools such as distort, transform and stylize.


Roles and Responsibilities :

* On 2nd September I have researced the poster layout for my assignment 3

* On 4th September I have done my searching the reference for my assignment 3

* On 4th September I have done my sketching the poster and plan to do it.

* I will done the Assignment 3 On time



Comment :

I hope I will learn more cool tricks and tips from the class in the near future.

No comments: