Monday, September 1, 2008

Assignment 3 - Ideas and References and Links

For this time, i don't have any sketch for this assignment. I got an idea from one of the poster i saw in the internet and i will most probably do something like that.
My poster should have a similliar concept like the posters above. Right now, me myself is pretty hectic with my other assignments. Well for my research, i found out this air pollution is baddly happenin in our world. The gas that is excreted out from the cars and factories are Carbon Monoxide (CO). I found out a cool slogan for my poster regarding Carbon Monoxide, which is " Carbon monoxide is the "silent killer" ". I'm gonna slip in that message inside my poster for a deeper impact of realization to the people out there. The slogan that i will put inside the poster is "Clear Skies, Clear Mind" So, i'll try my best to make a poster that will grab everyone's attention. The typography technique also will be included inside this poster. I'll place the slogan and the message slanted like the above poster to achieve the typography technique. For now, I'm quite unsure with the colours since I suck in colours and shadows :<


Hmmm, for the tools, i'm planning to use the same tool like used the previous assignments suchn as selection tool, direction selection tool, pen tool, type tool, line segment tool, rectangle tool, , zoom tool, and the live paint bucket. The new tool that I would probably used should be the Live trace tool, since i just found out in last week's class. It's a pretty hand tool i must say. And for this assignment i would most likely use the 'Brush Tool', to enhance my design for this poster and it will look more nice. I will explain more on my design once i finish my work. Toodles :)
Good Links :D

EDIT : I just finished doin my sketches, will upload it soon!

No comments: