Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Illustration, Sketches, Tools Used, Design, Idea.


Clearly my illustration doesn't have anything to do with my sketches. Well, I changed my mind when i wanted to do the illustration. I saw an image inside the assignments.pdf and took that as my reference.
That's my reference/idea.

In this artwork, I pretty much used the same tool such as selection tool, direction selection tool, pen tool, type tool, line segment tool, rectangle tool, , zoom tool, and the live paint bucket. The new tool that i used is arc tool where i did an arc for the factory. I also added a paper texture and decrease the opacity so it will blend in with my illustration to give that pollution/grungy effect.

Here are some nifty references ;



And here's my final illustration,



1337. bai

No comments: